No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Aesculap Safety Scalpels
Aesculap Safety Scalpels are provided with a safety mechanism which significantly reduces puncture and cut wound hazards. Thanks to their easy handling, the user only needs to make minimal adjustments. B. Braun safety scalpels fulfil the requirements of TRBA 250, and offer a reliable, visible and tangible locking mechanism in the disposal position.
Aesculap Safety Scalpels are available in 16 shapes, packed individually in sterile packaging containing 10 units each.
- Aesculap Safety Scalpels
- With a special safety mechanism to protect against puncture and cut wounds.
- In accordance with TRBA 250
- Blade made of high-quality carbon steel
- Individually packed in sterile packaging
- Available sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15-1, 15-C, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 36
How the safety mechanism works
- The scalpel blade is pushed out of the transparent blade protector by means of a pushing mechanism prior to its use.
- After use, the pusher pulls the blade back until the safety mechanism at the back end of the scalpel handle locks it into position, making reuse impossible
- The blade is now irreversibly retracted in the blade protector, and no longer poses a hazard to staff
10, 11, 12, 13, 15-1, 15-C, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 36