CO2 Virus Detector
- Brand: Blue Care
- Pre-calibrated and ready for immediate use
- Display of CO2 concentration via colored LEDs
- Long-life, self-calibrating NDIR sensor
- Measuring range: 400 ppm – 10,000 ppm CO2
- Sufficient for room sizes up to 75 m
CO2 Air Virus Detector
The CO2 air virus detector is ideal for monitoring the CO2 concentration in indoor spaces, such as offices or classrooms. The detector is equipped with three colored LEDs and a CO2 sensor. Depending on the CO2 concentration, the lamp lights up in green (up to 999 ppm), yellow (up to 1999 ppm) or red color (from 2000 ppm) and thus signals when ventilation of the room is necessary.
The CO2 detector light is already calibrated and ready for immediate use. To obtain optimal readings, the lamp should be placed centrally on the wall at a height of 2 m or on a table. Direct sunlight should be avoided and the distance to the nearest person should be at least 1.5 m.
Monitoring CO2 concentration in the ambient air and regular airing have been shown to significantly reduce the risk of transmission of corona viruses (SARS-CoV-2) and influenza via aerosols.
- Measures the CO2 concentration in the ambient air
- With integrated green, yellow and red LEDs
- Measuring method: NDIR sensor, self-calibrating
- Sensor lifetime: 5 years
- Measuring range: 400 ppm – 10,000 ppm CO2 (± 30 ppm)
- Power connection via 5 V power supply unit with micro USB plug
- Integrated wall mount and Kensington lock anti-theft device
- Operating temperature range: 0 °C – 50 °C
- IP protection class: IP 30
- Dimensions: Ø 9 cm, 9.5 cm height
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- 1 CO2 light is enough for a 75 m² rectangular room
- Larger rooms or rooms in L-shape require several CO2 traffic light.
- Green LED lights up at 400-999 ppm CO2: good indoor air quality
- Yellow LED lights up at 1000-1999 ppm CO2: ventilation is advisable
- Red LED lights up at over 2000 ppm CO2: ventilation is absolutely necessary
- Ventilation time with yellow color: 3-5 minutes with cold outside air, 10-20 minutes with warm outside air
- Ventilation time with red color: ventilate for 10-15 minutes, open windows and doors for ventilation