CoaguChek Pro II System
- Professional coagulation meter for doctors
- Meets the requirements of the RiliBÄK
- Test performance with capillary, venous or arterial whole blood
- Fast and reliable test results
- Low sample volume
CoaguChek Pro II
The Roche CoaguChek Pro II coagulation meter provides a user friendly determination of the INR and % quick value with capillary, venous or arterial whole blood in less than 1 minute. Through the heparin suppressing test strips, the CoaguChek Pro II delivers extremely precise results that are not influenced by high fibrinogen concentrations or low haematocrit values. The CoaguChek Pro II coagulation monitor has a colorful touchscreen display, a large internal memory and an integrated battery that also provides for mobile use.
Data obtained with the new CoaguChek Pro II can be transmitted via several mediums, such as Ethernet, Wi Fi, QR code.
The CoaguChek Pro II is only intended for use by medical professionals.
- CoaguChek Pro II coagulation meter from Roche
- For patient care directly in the practice/surgery
- Tests provide information on patient INR and % quick value
- Portable device, also suitable for house calls
- Tests also determine activated, partial Thromboplastin time (aPTT)
- Fulfills requirements of RiliBÄK
- INR results in only 1 minute, aPTT results in 5 minutes
- Simple operation
- Automatically switches on upon test strip insertion
- Blood application can take place from above or on the side
- Delivers reliable, lab comparable results
- Tests can be carried out with capillary, venous or arterial whole blood
- Sample volume: 8 µl
- Heparin suppressed test strips provide precise results
- Patient results not influenced by high fibrinogen concentrations or low hematocrit values
- With internal quality control for each individual test strip prior to measurement
- Integrated battery
- Color touchscreen display
- Test parameters: PT/aPTT (test procedure with different test strips)
- Display of values in Sec, INR, % Quick
- Data transmission via Wi fi, QR code, Ethernet and USB
- Large internal memory for 2,000 patients and 500 QC results with date and time
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 9.7 x 4.3 cm
- Weight: approx. 280g (w/o batteries)
- Delivery incl. power cable and operation manual
- Test strips are not included in delivery!
Please note: To guarantee the functionality of the device and the quality of the measured results, it is recommended to perform a weekly control measurement with the test strips and control solution.