No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DESCODERM pads are ready-to-use, alcoholic disinfectant wipes for the disinfection of medical products and unbroken skin. The pads are individually packed and are suitable for disinfecting, for example, puncture points on infusion bottles and medical inventory. DESCODERM pads are dermatologically tested and particularly suitable for allergy sufferers and patients with sensitive skin.
- DESOCODERM pads
- Ready-to-use, alcoholic disinfectant wipes
- For disinfection of medical devices and medical inventory
- Can be used as alcohol swabs to disinfect unbroken skin
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Suitable for allergy sufferers and patients with sensitive skin
- Free from accumulating long-lasting active ingredients and other additives
- Pads individually packed
- 1 pack of 100 pads
Spectrum of action of DESCODERM pads
- Bactericidal including MRSA
- Virucidal against enveloped viruses incl. HBV, HIV, HCV, vaccinia, BVDV, cold and influenza viruses (limited virucidal effectiveness in accordance with RKI (Robert Koch Institute) recommendation)