No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EURONDA E9 Med 18 litres
SKU: BCD20966 Category: Sterilisation
EURONDA E9 Med Autoclave
The EURONDA E9 Med is a class B autoclave which offers five different sterilization cycles, delivering the right sterilization programme for every application. The autoclave is equipped with an integrated thermal printer which can document all of the data required by the standard for autoclaving. A freshwater tank as well as a waste water tank can be inspected and cleaned by the user.
You can obtain the EURONDA E9 Med with a capacity of 18 or 24 litres.
- EURONDA E9 Med
- Class B stand-alone autoclave
- Integrated thermal printer to document sterilization results
- Particularly economical
- Adheres to the following standards: EN 13060, EN ISO 14971, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-040, EN 61326, EN 13445
- For safe sterilization of all packaged instruments (solid, hollow and porous)
- Inspection and cleaning of fresh and wastewater tanks can be done by the user.
- Integrated air/steam separator
Technical details about the EURONDA E9 Med
- Protects against short-circuits, overheating, overpressure
- Protects against unintentional opening of the door
- System for process evaluation
- Self-diagnosis in real-time
- Dimensions: 45 x 44.5 x 61cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 40 kg (18 litre variant), 42kg (24 litre variant)
- Average noise level: < 50db
The EURONDA E9 Med is delivered with four aluminium trays with holes, a tray removal handle, each with an inlet and wastewater hose and a cleaning sponge.