No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Peha-basic Latex 5.5
- Latex gloves for surgery; powder-free and sterile
- Tactile sensitive and tear resistant
- Also suited for chemicals and cytostatics
SKU: BCD20519 Category: Sterile Gloves
These powder-free surgical gloves by Paul Hartmann are made from very soft, thin latex and provide suitable protection during all surgical procedures. Peha-basic Latex have a special chlorinated interior that facilitates putting them on. The micro-roughened surface, however, provides optimum grip and safe instrument handling.
The Peha-basic latex surgical gloves fit securely without fatigue. They comply with standards EN 455 and EN 374 and are thus regarded both as a medical product and as protective equipment for handling cytostatics and chemicals.
- Peha-basic Latex surgical gloves for all surgical procedures
- Material: latex
- Chlorinated interior makes them easy to put on
- Micro-roughened surface for safe instrument handling
- High tactile sensitivity
- Extremely tear-resistant
- Fully anatomical fit
- Complies with EN 455 (medical product) and EN 374 (personal protective equipment)
- Can be used for handling cytostatics and chemicals
- AQL value: 0.65
- Colour: white
- Sterile sealed in pairs
- 1 pack contains 50 pairs of Peha-basic Latex
5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0