“Euroseal 2001 Plus” Plastic Film Heat Sealer
The “Euroseal 2001 Plus” plastic film heat sealer is a proven, robust, basic metal unit with an integrated roll holder.
Due to its compact dimensions and the optional wall mount, this heat sealer can also be easily installed in smaller rooms.
The sealing process lasts approx. 3 seconds and can be repeated any number of times without a break. The end of the sealing process is displayed with both an acoustic and a visual signal.
- Plastic film heat sealer “Euroseal 2001 Plus”
- Basic unit with integrated roll holder
- Low maintenance
- “Eco-Tec” – max. power consumption of only 100 watts
- Fast, even sealing in approx. 3 seconds
- Machine can work without a break
- Visual and acoustic signal at the end of the sealing process
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
- Simple handling
- Compact dimensions
- Low power consumption
Technical Data for the “Euroseal 2001 Plus”
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 19.8 x 38.5 cm (L x H x D)
- Weight: 7.6 kg
- Power supply: 230V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Weld seam: 12 x 310 mm
- Welding temperature: steady between 170 and 200°C