Book your session Now
Home DeadSea Mud Full Body Session
A layer of Dead Sea Mineral Mud on the skin not only promotes softness but also prevents the body from losing moisture, which in turn increases internal moisture levels. This results in an increase in blood flow and energy for the skin. The duration of the mask’s application and the heat that it produces both have the added benefit of increasing and facilitating the skin’s absorption of nutrients. This leaves the skin with a rosy glow. The minerals have anti-oxidant behavior that cleanses the body to reestablish its natural equilibrium. The anti-microbiocidal action of the salt and sulfide helps to prevent the harmful effects that pathogens have on skin, which contributes to the mud’s ability to reduce the onset and appearance of acne.
Used in hair, Dead Sea Mineral Mud hydrates and nourishes the scalp and roots by boosting circulation. This reduces the chances of hair loss by strengthening and enhancing the health of hair follicles, which shrink and become narrower with age. Shrinkage prevents hair from receiving nourishment and oxygen, thereby negatively impacting the hair protein necessary for growth. This, in turn, leads to hair fall. Accordingly, Dead Sea Mud works to cleanse and moisturize the scalp to reduce or eliminate dryness and dandruff, thus preventing thinning, repairing damage, and leaving dull hair with increased luster. Dead Sea Mineral Mud is also reputed to effectively remove airborne environmental toxins that are absorbed by the hair.
Used medicinally, Dead Sea Mineral Mud works as a cleansing agent that provides soothing relief for skin afflicted with dryness, itchiness, redness, and cracking, especially when associated with dermatological ailments such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. While healthful essential minerals penetrate the skin, they promote the release of muscle aches caused by stress, relieve the body of congestion and toxins, boost circulation, soothe sores and breakouts, reduce inflammation and tenderness in sore joints, facilitate the regeneration of new skin, restore elasticity, and balance skin tone as well as pH levels. With its ability to relax the muscles and boost circulation to reduce inflammation, Dead Sea Mud is reputed to be advantageous for relieving the discomforts associated with osteoarthritis, sports injuries, recovery from orthopedic surgeries, bursitis, tendonitis, and fibromyalgia. Applied in physiotherapy, medical massages, or therapeutic wraps, Dead Sea Mineral Mud is known to ease muscle pain, tone the body, illuminate the skin, and strengthen the skin’s elasticity.
“When you think ‘I know’ and ‘it is,’ you have the illusion of knowing, the illusion of certainty, and then you’re mindless” Jelly Cristiana
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud is a natural element yielded by and harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud has hydrating, beautifying, purgative and relieving properties and is known to relieve various symptoms of skin and musculoskeletal ailments.
- Used topically, Dead Sea Mineral Mud accelerates the skin’s detoxification process, draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin.
- Used in hair, Dead Sea Mineral Mud hydrates and nourishes the scalp and roots by boosting circulation, eliminating harmful bacteria, cleansing and moisturizing the scalp, and repairing damage.
- Used medicinally, Dead Sea Mineral Mud works as an agent for soothing relief on skin afflicted with dryness, itchiness, redness, and cracking. It also relaxes the muscles, eases aches, addresses joint pain, boosts circulation, and reduces inflammation.