- Clinometer for evaluating torso asymmetry
- Also determines spinal mobility
- Extremely precise measurement results
- Easy to read scale
- Dimensions: 10.16 x 0.5 x 10.16 cm
Modern diagnostic tool for quick and precise measurement of spinal mobility and torso asymmetry (e.g. in cases of scoliosis) in an orthopedic setting. The tool’s shape allows for full placement of the instrument onto an arched back.
Since only one arm of the angle is needed to take a measurement, the result is so precise that the American insurance industry recognizes measurements made only with an inclinometer.
Inclinometer for measurement of the mobility of joints. Starting from a neutral position, flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, pronation, supination, dorsiflexion, plantar flexion, etc. can be tested. A measurement of the total range of motion is also possible.
The inclinometer is easy to use:
- Place the device on the relevant joint
- Turn the dial until the pointer is on ‘zero’
- The joint is put into the target position
- Degree of motion read directly from the scale