Life-Size Human Skeleton Model
- 180 cm tall skeleton model
- Removable extremities, 3-part dis as semblable skull
- Delivered with tip-secure mobile stand
Life-Size Human Skeleton
This human skeleton model consists of more than 200 bones – how many exactly depends on the individual model; usually, between 206 and 214. Generally, the skeleton is subdivided into a skull, torso, upper extremity, lower extremity and accessory bones.
The life-size skeletal model by HeineScientific provides a 1:1 representation of the human bone structure. Additional features include the moveable spinal column, flexible discs, the removable extremities and the 3-part dissectible skull. For flexibility of use and ease of transport, the skeleton is attached to a tilt-resistant, mobile base.
This Skeletal Model is set apart by the following functions:
- Spinal column with discs; including one prolapsed disc
- All anatomical details are accurately represented
- The extremities are removable, as well as the 3-part skull
- The skeleton is attached to a tilt-resistant mobile stand
- Height: approx. 180 cm